Life insurance — it’s protection for your family and peace of mind for you.
It’s amazing when you really stop and think about all the effort you put into protecting your family. You provide a roof over their head, a safe, loving environment and the encouragement to tackle each day confidently. You do all this naturally because you love them. Life, unfortunately, doesn’t give us any guarantees that we’ll always be around to provide for our loved ones. That’s where life insurance can help. It helps provide some financial security in the event of the unthinkable. With each monthly payment you know you’re helping to protect your family with a way to help cover medical bills, funeral costs, mortgage or rent, college tuition and many other living expenses. That’s peace of mind for you knowing that regardless of what happens, you’ve provided for them.
Find an affordable life insurance solution today that’s right for you.
Life insurance can be very affordable, even when you have a tight budget. But the key is starting early in life when you are healthy. We?make it easy to find the right solution for you by understanding more about your life and your overall financial goals. Talk to an the Christian Insurance Agency to learn more or get a simple explanation below to help you decide on?the type of policy that?offers the best protection for you.
Covers damage to your home caused by fire, wind, theft, and some of life’s other unfortunate events.
Dependable, low-cost protection.
- Provides coverage for a specific period of time.
- Often the most affordable life insurance option.
- Payment amounts don’t change for the guaranteed premium period.
Lifetime protection with flexible coverage options.
- Provides coverage that will last your lifetime.
- Typically more expensive than term insurance.
- Accumulates cash value that you can access when it’s available.
Life Insurance Plus Critical Illness Protection?
Life insurance plus critical illness and severe accident benefits in one affordable protection solution.
- Provides coverage that can change as your needs do.
- Choose an amount of coverage based on your needs or budget.
- Pays you $10,000 if you become critically ill or have a severe accident.
- Get half your money back when you turn 65.