Provides money to help pay medical costs related to on- or off-the-job accidental injuries.
- Takes care of medical expenses your employer’s health insurance may not cover.
- You receive cash benefits to help cover out-of-pocket expenses.
- Pays cash benefits for hospital stays, ambulance bills, dislocations, fractures and more.
Provides a monthly cash benefit when you’re unable to work because of illness or injury.
- Paid directly to you to help pay everyday living expenses such as mortgage, personal assistance, groceries, car payments and other expenses until you are able to work.
- Most plans cover up to 60 percent of your regular income if you are disabled.
- Coverage is portable: You keep coverage if you change jobs.
Helps cover the cost of inpatient and outpatient cancer treatments.
- Helps with costs your primary health insurance doesn’t cover.
- Coverage can include hospital stays, doctor bills, transportation, child care and more.
- Available for individuals and families, and coverage is renewable for life.
Critical Illness Insurance
Gives you money to help pay expenses for certain critical illnesses.
- Covered illnesses can include heart attack, bypass surgery, multiple sclerosis and more.
- A lump-sum cash benefit paid directly to you helps you pay your bills.
- An optional Wellness Benefit can be added to help cover the costs of a health screening test.