There are thousands of? tips out there for saving money from the ingenious? like cooking two batches of a meal and freezing one to the absurd? like separating two-ply bathroom tissue to create two rolls from one.
The thing is, belt-tightening isn’t a one-day event. It’s a process — a change in habits. Here are five ideas to keep in mind as you begin the adventure of paring down your spending.
- Habit 1 —?Prioritize Your Spending
- Habit 2 —?If You Can’t Eliminate an Expense, Try Reducing It
- Habit 3 —?Share Your Money Saving Ideas
- Habit 4 —?Remember: Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Habit 5 —?Talk Through the Family Budget With Your Spouse and Kids
You can read more about these habits in the original article on the Allstate Website.
Let Christian Insurance Agency help you work through the savings options. ?We have been serving Christiansburg and the surrounding New River Valley for over 36 years. ?We are?a family owned business with a?passion for?providing a premium level of customer service to our clients. We live in the community and know many of you already.?We value the relationships that are built with our clients as they become part of our family. Give us a call and let’s talk about getting you to a better financial situation.